I'm as Low Brow as they come



I love low brow art.  I like it when it's trashy and I like it when it's ugly.

When I was younger, my classmates in high school always made fun of my work. Of course they couldn't do better, and even if they could, it never stopped me.

Now, as an adult, I want my images to be shitty and ugly.  I don't care if I get judged or someone finds what I paint disgusting.







Art is for Losers

Again, I say and think this, because, if someone hates my work.  Them hating it will not stop me.  

Not gonna lie, my work will never end up in a museum, auction house or gallery.  The most I can hope for, is someone's bathroom wall.  And, I'm okay with that.

As long as I get someone to pay attention to me for 3 minutes, I'll be satisfied.  

Whatever, someone will like it.

later
-C












#lowbrowart #riotgrrrlnj #artblog #trashart #art #streetart

Comments

Popular Posts