Water Color Canvas


So I'm trying out this watercolor canvas I scored from an art store. 

Brand name, Master's Touch

Type of canvas
White Cotton Watercolor Canvas, primed 2x.

Original price $7.99
for a 10 x 10
 I go it for $1.99.

So I figured I say a little blurb about what I’m using.


So far, not bad but not great either.
I usually use Ampersand Boards, which are fantastic by the way.
So I’ll compare this canvas to what I’m use too.

I used a watercolor pencil to set up my drawing.
While you can layer on the watercolor canvas, it takes a while for the water color to dry. 
The Ampersand board grabs the watercolor and doesn’t let go.

The watercolor canvas does have problems with acrylic paint. 
I needed to use some with
For the whites of the characters eyes. 
While it has a hard time blending, the canvas will take it.



So, I’ll periodically chime in about what I’m working on. I keep my blogs short and sweet

Later
-C

#watercolor #painting #mermay #mermaids

Comments

Popular Posts